Cable Reel S/FTP TERA E10, Cat7A, LS0H, violet jacket, 1000 ft
Siemon’s fully shielded TERA end-to-end cabling solution is the highest-performing, most secure twisted-pair copper cabling system available. Siemon’s TERA E10 SFTP cable perfectly complements the performance of the TERA outlet exceeding all ISO/IEC requirements for Category 7A/Class FA transmission performance. A fully shielded cable with individual foils around each pair coupled with a high screen coverage outer braid provides perfect immunity from outside interferences. In addition, the cable jacket has been qualified for mechanical reliability in high temperature environments up to 75°C. In PoE remote power applications, this cable can be installed in environments up to 60°C and will not experience degradation due to heat rise inside the cable bundle. Further, this 7A cable is capable of running multiple lower speed applications, known as cable sharing, from one drop. Siemon cable is the ideal way to ensure optimum channel performance and is essential for a complete end-to-end warranted solution.
- Networks Voice/Data and High Speed Video
- Installation in CCTV IP Megapixel
- Wireless networks
- Applications Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Applications in 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, 1000BASE-T and 10GBASE-T
- Performance: Certified up to 328 feet
- Color: Violet
- Conductor: Solid copper of 23 AWG
- Jacket material: PVC (LS0H)
- Build: S/FTP
- Maximum tension: 110N
- Temperature: 32 ~ 140 °F in installation. -4 ~ 167 °F in storage and y -4 ~ 167 °F in operation.
- Frequency: 1000MHz