Lenovo USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter
Buy Lenovo USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter from A2Z Africa Kenya
Features and specifications
The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Ethernet (4X90E51405) adapter enables Ethernet on systems which do not have Ethernet RJ-45 connector through USB port on the system. The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter not only provides high speed Gigabit Ethernet solution via USB 3.0 port, but also enables boot over the LAN on selected ThinkPad systems.
Connect it with your Ultrabook or Tablet to your corporate VPN at the office or go online in a hotel suite. The adapter’s small form factor allows a convenient fit into any computer case or bag to travel, so you can easily take it with you anywhere.
- Full size RJ45 connector; LEDs on connector to indicate connection status
- Two LEDs on RJ45 port for power and data transfer indication. Green for power and Yellow for activity.
- Booting from LAN and loading image from remote server for selected systems. Please refer to support web site for list of systems supporting this feature.
- QoS (Quality of Service) tagged packets and duplicate address detection
- Doesn’t support POE (Power over Ethernet)
- Giga bit speed when running on USB 3.0 environment
- 100M/10M adapt when running on USB 2.0 environment
- Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3az Giga bit Ethernet requirement
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), and Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Ethernet receptacle (L x W x H): (53±0.5) mm x 15 mm x 16 mm
- Cable (L x D): (80±10) mm x 3.5 mm
- USB Plug (L x W x H): (19±0.3) mm x (14±0.3) mm x (7±0.3) mm
- Approximate height: 3cm
- Approximate width: 5cm
- Approximate length: 18cm
|Drivers||Operating System and Version||Release Date|
|ThinkPad USB3.0 Ethernet Adapter Driver (6.12 MB)|
ReadMe (2.64 KB)
|Warranty Information (1.5 MB)||June 2016||July 2016|
|Warranty Information on Lenovo Cables and Adapters (1.6 MB)||June 2016||June 2016|
1 year – Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU)
- Announce date: November 2013
- Availability date: November 2013
Systems that have a USB 3.0 port. For information on compatible systems, refer to one of the following:
- Lenovo Smart Find
- Accessories Compatibility Guide
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Also supported within Windows PE, and Windows SCCM environments.
- Lenovo USB3.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Warranty Poster
- Temperature: 0 deg to 70 deg C (32 deg to 158 deg F)
- CE MARK, ICES, ACA/C-Tick, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, CB, KC, EAC, Ukraine CoC
- Description: A description of the product.
- Geography: The geography where the product is available.
- Marketing part number: The marketing part number is the part number used for purchasing the product.
- Service part number (FRU): The service part number for the product or one of the product’s components.
|Description||Geography||Marketing part number||Replacement part number (FRU)|
|ThinkPad USB3.0 Ethernet Adapter||Worldwide||4X90S91830||03X7457|
|Personal Systems Reference (PSREF) – Comprehensive information on the features and technical specifications of Lenovo products.|
Footnote: Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20 Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.