Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone GS-GXP 2140 (4.3 Inch Color Display POE)
The customizable Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone GS-GXP 2140 (4.3 Inch Color Display POE)brings a rich and vibrant display, and call control to the medium to high-volume call user. This device provides the perfect balance for the call-intensive user’s desktop, with its 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys and feature-loaded call controls. Its 4.3” color LCD display creates a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth makes the GXP2140 highly versatile as well.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets