Giganet Cat 6 UTP Pure Copper Ethernet Cable 305M
Buy giganet Cat 6 UTP Pure Copper Ethernet Cable 305M online in kenya- Nairobi
- The Giganet Category 6 UTP cables are manufactured and tested to the TIA/EIA 568‐B.2‐1, EN50173‐1 and ISO/ IEC11801 Category 6 specifications.
- Each cable consists of 8 color coded 23AWG polyethylene insulated conductors.
These are twisted together to form 4 pairs with varying lay lengths.
- These pairs are then formed around a central ‘X’ shaped polyethylene filler.
- This filler assists in maintaining and enhancing the cables performance. A jacket of UV and moisture resistant polyethylene is applied making this cable ideal for outdoor installation.
- The printing detail along the outer sheath includes the cable part code, specification detail and our new 305 to 0 meter marked system.
- As the cable is dispensed from the box the sequential marking counts down from 305 to 0 meters, as well as reducing waste and accounting easily for cables installed, this innovative print legend finally removes the guesswork from assessing the amount of cable remaining in partly used boxes.
- Due to the risk of lightning or over‐voltage damage both ends of the external cable must be fitted with equipment suitable for protecting the computer system and operators from a direct or indirect lightning strike or other over-voltage situation.
- These devices are available in many forms, but are usually system specific and you will need to contact the manufacturer of these devices to ensure the requirements of the network is met.
FTP CAT6 Gigabit Ethernet Network COPPER Cable Solid 305m Shielded
- 305m, 305 metre Length
- Cat6 – Gigabit Connections for fast transfers
- Shielded Cable – less loss, less interference
The Giganet Category 6 solid 4 pair UTP Value plus cable provides a considerable margin above all electrical transmission performance requirements and has been tested and independently verified to the highest international standards (UL Verified E301870 & 3P compliance statement no. 107380) to exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-b.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801 (2ndEdition) standards.