Asenware 4 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel AW-CFP2166-4
Buy Asenware 4 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel AW-CFP2166-4 from A2Z Africa Kenya at discounted prices
The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. And it is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
- On the panel, main display area has 4 outputs: Sounder/ Fire protection/ Fire routing/ Fault routing, if all being wet mode and did not disabled, any fault indicates on the panel. Faults fall into short and open.
- On the left, other faults include mains fault/ battery fault/ earth fault/ fuse fault/ system fault.
- Mains fault: there is no mains power comes to panel. Pull mains plug up, check if wires connect hard. Or fuse is break on the EMI board. Of course, premise your lamp is lighting.
- Battery fault: there is no power comes from batteries. Check the battery switch on, if wires connected well. Of course, premise you have got 2 batteries inside. If all these above are ok, batteries are too old to supply power, change them.
- Earth fault: there are some points on PCBs contact to enclosure. Insure wires connected clearness.
- Fuse fault: the fuse on power board broken. Get it out and put another one inside.
- System fault: open the door, check if every zonal board has a green LED flashing organized. Or if your 4 bits DIP switches are dialed correctly.
|AC INPUT||220VAC 50HZ||+10%|
|DC OUTPUT||24VDC typical|
|Voltage for MCU||5V for power board MCU, 3.3V for others|
|Current at 24VDC from PSE||450mA standby current|
|Maximum current from PSE||2A except batteries charge|
|Batteries current||1.85A maximum, current limited|
|Auxiliary output||24VDC +/- 10%, 100 mA max,
current limited, monitored
|Batteries||2*12V/ 2.3Ah sealed lead acid gel,
|2*12V/ 7Ah if needed|
|Battery replace Resistance||2Ω±10% if needed|
|Battery low-voltage protection||22.2V|
|Detectors connection allowed each zone||20 (except MCPs)|
|Zone alarm current||6mA minimum/ 27mA maximum|
|Sounder output||2*0.75A maximum|
|Fire protection||100mA maximum|
|Fire routing||100mA maximum|
|Fault routing||100mA maximum|
|Communication protocol||2 wires RS485 bus system|
|Relay contacts rating||Dry contacts (NO/NC) 1A @24VDC|
|EOL resistor for zone||6.8K 1W|
|EOL resistor for outputs||6.8K 1W|
|Fuse on power board||3A/ 250V glass tube fuse 20mm|
|Fuse on EMI board||1A/ 250V glass tube fuse 20mm|
|Environmental||Class A temperature range: -5 to 40°C (23~104°F)
Humidity: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
|Terminal blocks rating||All terminals rated for 12 to18 AWG
(0.75 to 2.5 mm2)