APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 5kva 230V SRT5KXLI
Buy APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 5kva 230V SRT5KXLI from A2Z Kenya at discounted prices
APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 230V
- 10/100 BaseT ConnectionConnect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Print Technical Specification
- Output power capacity
4.5 KWatts / 5.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)
4.5 KWatts / 5.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion
Less than 2%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)
50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages
- Load Crest Factor
3 : 1
Double Conversion Online
- Waveform type
- Output Connections(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)(4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage
- Input frequency
40 – 70 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections
Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G)
- Input voltage range for main operations
160 – 275V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation
100 – 275 (half load)V
- Other Input Voltages
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules
- Typical recharge time
- Nominal Battery Voltage
- Replacement Battery
- Expected Battery Life (years)
3 – 5
- RBC Quantity
- Extendable Run Time
- Extended Run Options
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)
RJ-45 10/100 Base-T , RJ-45 Serial , Smart-Slot , USB
- Control panel
Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm
Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating
- Maximum Height
432mm , 43.2CM
- Maximum Width
130mm , 13.0CM
- Maximum Depth
719mm , 71.94CM
- Net Weight
- Shipping weight
- Shipping Height
330mm , 33.0CM
- Shipping Width
610mm , 61.0CM
- Shipping Depth
960mm , 96.0CM
- Units per Pallet
- Operating Temperature
0 – 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity
0 – 95% non-condensing %
- Operating Elevation
- Storage Temperature
-15 – 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity
0 – 95% non-condensing %
- Storage Elevation
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
- Online thermal dissipation
- Protection Class
CE, CE Mark, EAC, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, IRAM, RCM, VDE
- Standard warranty
3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery