APC Essential SurgeArrest 5 outlets 230V UK (PM5-UK)
Buy APC Essential SurgeArrest 5 outlets 230V UK (PM5-UK) from A2Z Africa Kenya
APC PM5-UK ESSENTIAL SURGEARREST 5 OUTLETS 230V UK PM5-UK
THE APC SURGEARREST ESSENTIAL SERIES
APC PM5-UK represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection.
Building Wiring Fault Indicator – this LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
APC PM5-UK SURGEARREST ESSENTIAL
- 5 Surge protected Outlets
- Surge energy rating – 918 Joule
- Peak Current Common Mode – 24kAmps
- Cord length – 1,80m
- Protection working indicator will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection
- Fail-safe Mode: once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- EMI and RFI noise filtering – reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
LIGHTNING AND SURGE PROTECTION
To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
RESETTABLE CIRCUIT BREAKER
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
FAIL SAFE MODE
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s PM5-UK SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
PROTECTION WORKING INDICATOR
APC PM5-UK SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.