APC Back-UPS 800VA, 230V, AVR, Universal and IEC Sockets
Run time for loadW
Max. Capacity Used
Output power capacity
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
Maximum Input Current
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery backup and surge protectionOutlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Overload protectionSafeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
- Resettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
LED status display
Intelligent battery management
Battery failure notification
Battery and surge protected outlets
Surge only outlets
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets