2.5mm 4 Core Armoured Cable
Buy 2.5mm 4 Core Armoured Cable from A2Z Africa Kenya
- 2.5mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is commonly found supplying mains voltage electricity to powered devices and networks.
- For example, it could be used to power outdoor buildings such as garden sheds or workshops as well as garden features such as jacuzzi/hot tubs.
- The cable contains a steel wire armour, meaning it provides a mechanical protection for the insulating layers underneath.
- This also enables the cable to have higher pulling loads, making it perfectly suitable for dispensing from a cable drum on a building site, etc.
- It’s construction is commonly identified by the plain annealed stranded copper for the cores, the PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing, armour made from steel wire and XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation.
- The Steel Wire can also be used as a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning the armour can be used an earth for the cable.
- This means that even though the cable has an earth core, it is still protected, meaning it abides by all health and safety regulations.