16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable Per Meter
Buy 16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable from A2Z Africa Kenya
16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable
- 16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that has a cross-sectional diameter of 16mm as well as a Live and Neutral core within the cable itself.
- The construction of this cable is commonly identified by the plain annealed stranded copper used for the conductors/cores, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for both the bedding and sheathing and steel wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
- The steel wire armour also provides a form of mechanical protection, which means that it has higher pulling loads making it suitable for being dispensed from large cable drums.
- As well as providing mechnical protection, it also ensures that the cable can withstand highly corrosive environments such as being installed underground as well as being attached to outdoor walls and structures using Cable Cleats.
- 16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is found in a wide range of industries across the globe. Some examples of the most common ones are:-
-The transport industry
– Railway industry
– Underneath roads carrying mains electricity to buildings
– Cable Ducting within warehouses.
|Description||600-1000V SWA Armoured Cable|
|Conductor:||Bare Copper Conductor of Class 1/2 (Solid)|
|Insulation Color||Red, Blue, Grey, Yellow/Green or as request|
|Armour||Steel Wire Armour(SWA)|
|Temperature Range:||-20 -90℃|
|Test Voltage:||3500 V|
|Minimal Bending Radius:||15D for Single Core 12D for Multicore|