What is UniFi AP AC Lite used for?
The UAP-AC-LITE UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
What is the range of UniFi AP AC Lite?
The UniFi UAP-AC-Lite combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. The UAP-AC-Lite has a range of 122m (400ft).
Indoor, dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 1 access point with a 1.1+ aggregate throughput rate.
The Access Point AC Lite (UAP AC Lite) is a high-performance, indoor, 802.11ac WiFi access point that utilizes Wave 1 technology to reach a 1.1+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 and 2.4 GHz bands. The UAP AC Lite broadcasts its signal up to 122 meters (400 feet) away, allowing for greater multi-user support from further away. This access point can be powered with either 802.3af PoE or 24V passive PoE802.3at PoE+ *, and it is equipped with (1) GbE RJ45 port for high-speed LAN connectivity. The UAP AC Lite can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- 802.11ac Wave 1 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz band with a 867 Mbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- Powered with 802.3af PoE* or 24V passive PoE
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
Technical Specifications for Ubiquiti Unifi Access Point UAP-AC-LITE
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
• Antennas: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
• Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 20 dBm – 5GHz: 20 dBm
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Wall and Ceiling
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
Advanced Traffic Management for Ubiquiti Unifi Access Point UAP-AC-LITE
• VLAN: 802.1Q
• Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
• Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
• WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort and Background