What is TL WR840N?
TP-Link’s TL-WR840N is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, it gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps, which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
What is the range of TP-link WR840N?
TP-Link TL-WR840N 300 Mbps Wireless Router (White, Dual Band)
|Operating Range||150 m|
|Frequency Band||Dual Band|
What is the range of tp-link 300Mbps router?
How to reset a router to factory defaults?
- Step 1: Find the reset button. There should be a tiny reset button. …
- Step 2: Push the reset button. While the router is on, push and hold the reset button. …
- Step 3: Hold the reset button. …
- Step 4: Reboot the router. …
- Step 5: Log in to the router.
How many devices can connect to a TL wr840n router?
Generally speaking, to ensure the performance, it is suggested to connect 15 devices to this router.26 Feb 2
How do I log into my TL WR840N?
By using a web browser of your choice and entering the IP address of your TL-WR840N v1 router in the address bar you will load the login screen. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router and you will be granted access to its admin panel.
How do I connect my TP-Link TL WR840N?
- Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the router.
- Go to Network > LAN.
- Configure the IP parameters of the LAN and click Save. • Type – Either select Smart IP(DHCP) to get IP address from DHCP server, or Static IP to configure IP address manually. • …
TP-Link TL-WR840N 300Mbps Wireless N Router
300Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work
Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
Supports Range Extender mode to boost the existing wireless coverage in your room
Parental Controls manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
IPTV supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
Guest Network provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
|Model Number||TP-Link TL-WR840N|