The Yeastar S20 IP PBX System in Kenya enhances performance for your business with reliable hardware and business friendly license-free features. The S20 IP PBX best suited for Small business, helps maximize productivity with a solution that fits their budget and their resources. The Yeastar S20 is designed with a management capacity of 20 users, and it is ideal for midsize companies in Kenya looking to obtain effective communications that impact their results.
The Yeastar S Series is a leading solution concerning total cost of ownership and unique in its scalability and advanced functionality. With Yeastar Telephone System you can easily connect to various sites, including those equipped with SIP Trunk Capacity. Many Business-friendly features like Call Monitoring, Call Recording, Voice Mail, IVR, Email Integration and Mobile Calling App are featured on the advanced Yeastar S20 Kenya.
- Maximum Collaboration : Experience the ultimate convenience of carrying out business anywhere, any time on any device, thanks to the Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System’s compatibility with Yeastar Linkus UC Softphone and Linkus Cloud Service.
- Connect: Do away with sophistication and embrace simplicity while connecting on any device anywhere with your Linkus UC Softphone.
- Communicate: Enjoy messaging, audio and video conferencing with all the advanced features for comprehensive communications using the Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System.
- Collaborate: Let your presence be felt through teamwork, file sharing as well as on the Corporate Directory in the Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System.
- CRM Integration: Enjoy maximum compatibility with popular cloud services such as Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Outlook Contacts and Google Contacts.
- Scale and Customize
- Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System comes with a unique modular design for maximum flexibility, thus allowing 2 Expansion Boards to customize FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G/4G, or E1/T1/PRI port, while supporting D30 module for user or concurrent call expansion with growing business.
- Powerful Remote Management
- Enjoy quick operations and secure control over your equipment from afar without having travel using the robust Yeastar Remote Management which eases management and configuration of your premise PBXs and getaways, while offering your customers a Level 2 technical support. All remote connections are HTTPS secured. Even better, every single command is double-checked by device connection authentication and role-based access control, allowing you to easily review comprehensive logs while enjoying total traceability. Remote Management not only allows for efficient management of your customer-premises PBXs, but also enable you to create a recurring revenue stream by monetizing support services.
- Real-Time Monitoring and Notification
- Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System is equipped with a dashboard on which a real-time eagle-eye overview of all your customer-premises PBXs are displayed from a central point. Remote Management automatically monitors the status of the device, saving you the burden of having to stay near the equipment all through. In case of any critical system issues, you can get immediate alerts even before your customers do and solve the issues right away, enjoying instant control right in your hands.
- Extra Capacity With APP Center
- The App Centre which is independent from the main framework of the Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System enables you to install, upgrade and manage Apps independently for extra functionality like hotel app, billing, call center integration among others. The Auto Provisioning App for instance provides an easy and time-saving way to configure mainstream IP phones and gateways in bulk, including all user information, local phone book, firmware, and so on.
- Rich Robust API
- The rich embedded API interfaces allow you to connect your phone system with third-party web applications or software to carry out specific tasks while exploring opportunities.
- Excellent Interoperability
- Yeastar S20 PBX Phone System has been built to allow maximum compatibility with S-Series VoIP PBX, Yeastar Cloud PBX, and K2 IP-PBX. The supported IP phones can either be configured on the IP phones’ web configuration panel or alternatively be provisioned from the Web interface of the Yeastar S20 PBX system.
- Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution
- The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
- Your Choice of Technologies and Features
- With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
- Telephone System without Risk
- S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lighting protection.
- Play Safe and Expect Reliability
- With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
Yeastar S20 IP PBX Specifications
|Max Concurrent Calls||10|
|Max Analog Ports||4|
|Max BRI Ports||4|
|Max Cellular Ports||1|
|Max E1/T1/J1 Ports||–|
|Protocol||SIP (RFC3261), IAX2|
|Transport Protocol||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Codec||G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, G726, G729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, MPEG4|
|DTMF||In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO|
|LAN||1 × 10/100 Mbps|
|WAN||1 × 10/100 Mbps|
|IP Services||Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT, STUN|
|Voicemail||5000 min (expandable)|
|External Storage||TF Card|
|Power||DC 12V 1A|
|Size (L x W x H) (cm)||16 x 16 x 3|
|Power Consumption||1.8-10.6 W|
|Environment||Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F; Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F; Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing|
|Mounting||Desktop & Wall-mount|